In this session, we’ll explore what B2B marketers can really be doing to get maximum business value from data about customers and prospects. We’ll look at new data sources, how to keep your data clean and fresh, the top 5 applications of data in B2B, and a lively case study about how a machine tools company applied data to fuel sustainable business growth. And you will learn practical applications such as turning your website into a source of prospecting data, as well as becoming comfortable and energized about taking charge of your customer and prospect information.
You will learn:
- how B2B customer data is dramatically different from consumer data
- exciting new data sources that have emerged from the Internet and social media
- 5 steps to keeping your data fresh and clean
- how to turn your website into a reliable source of quality data
- the top applications for database marketing in B2B